About Systems Plus
Systems Plus is an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of sampling and testing equipment in North America, partnering with businesses across a variety of industries, from environmental and agricultural to manufacturing and healthcare.
Our company is proud to be the primary supplier of sampling and testing equipment for many government agencies in Canada, including the Ontario Ministry of Health, Environment Canada, the RCMP, and most major cities and municipalities.
Systems Plus strives to be a trusted partner for our clients, offering innovative solutions and developing superior technology enabling our clients to take accurate samples to protect our health and environment.
Systems Plus is a family-owned and operated company that prides itself on a commitment to honesty, integrity, and reliability. As a customer, partner, or staff member, you can expect to be treated with respect.
What We Do
Our team is committed to providing trusted, high-quality products to our partners. Our company is ISO 9001 accredited and adheres to strict EPA and CEAA guidelines for sampling and testing.
Our products are designed for a diverse range of applications including:
- Environmental sampling
- Food safety testing
- Agricultural sampling
- Potable water testing
- Health testing
- Forensic test kits
- Job site testing for alcohol or drugs of abuse
- Packaging for essential oils
- Water/wastewater testing
Innovative, Industry-Leading Products
At Systems Plus, we are proud of our status as leaders in the industry. Our team has developed many innovative products for sampling applications worldwide, including:
- Eco-Coolers — Our signature Eco-Coolers offer a durable, lightweight, and environmentally-friendly option for transporting and preserving samples in the field. These coolers are 100% recyclable, easily customizable for corporate branding, and best suited for environmental, food, or medical applications.
- EPA Method 5035 — Systems Plus produces field-ready solutions for all of your soil sampling requirements including tare-weighed vials, core samplers, hermetically-sealed samplers, and soil jars.
- Electronic Data Submission — Systems Plus can send you vial tare weights, lot numbers, and other container data electronically.
- Tamper-Evident Containers — These customizable containers in various sizes provide assurance of the integrity of the container. A wide range of coloured caps allows easy identification of samples in the lab.
- B10 Milk Preservation Tablet — Our organization developed the B10 milk tablet, which is used worldwide for the preservation of samples from the farm to the laboratory.
See our full product database for other examples of our industry-leading innovations.